NEW ROLE: Financial Accountant, Insurance Firm, City of London
Reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager, this opportunity will grant the successful candidate to potentially expand with the business. Given that this is a newly created role within the team, there will be opportunities for the candidate to mentor junior reports as well as supporting the line manager with advanced responsibilities.
Ideally the candidate will have the following:
- Strong financial accounting experience (prep + production of accounts as well as variance analysis)
- SAP systems exposure
- Experience level between Finalist and recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ CIMA) with Financial Services/ Insurance background.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and producing consolidations of quarterly and year-end accounts as well as variance analysis.
- Preparation of financial reports
- Manage and control preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Contribute to implementation of improved controls
If interested please apply as applications will be shortlisted by close of play 9th June 2020.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy