Our client, a commodity trading house is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Londo
In this role you will be responsible for financial accounting and reporting, budgeting and reforecasting processes and preparing management reports.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting processes and reporting
- Coordination and preparation of annual budget and mid-term plan, period forecasting
- Assisting in other periodic and ad hoc Finance Projects
- Assisting in projects to improve internal processes and controls
You will need to have the following:
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Experience in the Financial Services/ Commodities industry
- Experience of accounting for Financial instruments (IAS39/ IFRS13) and consolidation accounting (IFRS 10, 11,12)
- Experience of periodic financial processes
For more information please contact Paula at Marlin Selection and apply via the link provided.