Financial Accountant - High Growth Fintech Firm
- £50k-£55k + Exceptional Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 04 Oct 18
Opportunity to join a highly cash generative high growth fintech firm with broad exposure to projects in addition to BAU tasks
Maldon Partners are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading fin tech firm based in the West End. Our client are primarily involved in trading in global financial markets and are very successful. Due to growth they are searching for another qualified accountant to join their finance team.
The role is to work as financial and regulatory accountant reporting into an experience head of financial and regulatory control.
You will be responsible for entities based in the UK, US and EU. Including:
- Significant responsibility in the month end close process for regulated entities
- Accounting of the income statement and balance sheet, ensuring high degree of control and integrity around postings and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Analysis of the trial balance and ledger accounts, including variance and trend analysis and commentaries.
- Key liaison with external auditors for annual/interim audits and preparation of statutory financial statements under IFRS and US GAAP.
- Preparation of monthly and flash management reporting.
- VAT Calculations
Applicants should be recently qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in producing or auditing financial accounts. You should be hungry, keen to learn and contribute to an ever changing environment in which the use of technology to save time is the one constant. Experience in financial services would be a plus but is not a necessity.