- GBP28000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17 2017-09-25
Financial Administrator This role is looking for a finance graduate or someone who can assist with project support when required including SharePoint admin, collating information, creating/editing documents and updating project plans. Ideal Candidate: Billing/invoicing experience to assist with administration and operations business as usual processes.
- Timely and accurate management of vendor expense accruals and reporting, including: collating, verifying and submission of monthly and quarterly unpaid expenses and subsequent reconciliation.
- Sensitively working with internal colleagues and client law firms to reduce outstanding legal services debt.
- Facilitating smooth operation of legal e-billing platform and associated internal systems to ensure timely payment of legal and consulting invoices.
- Act as point of contact for invoicing administration, queries and assistance.
- Matter management including creation of internal requests for expenditure.
- Supporting the team in project tasks where necessary including SharePoint administration, updating project plans, collating information and documentation creation.
- Assist in documentation of team processes with a view to transferring work to Centre of Excellence in an international country.
- Liaising with client law firms and relevant parties on change of processes.
- Act as a backup as necessary for other areas within .
- Training colleagues where necessary on internal systems and processes.