- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- ACPI Investments Limited
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
ACPI is a rapidly growing investment management firm focused on sophisticated private clients, financial intermediaries and institutions globally. We are looking to strengthen our private client offering by adding a financial analyst.
You will enter a strong team supporting relationship managers with all aspects of client prospecting and servicing:
• Handling day-to-day correspondence with clients and their representatives
• Handling data requests from clients and stakeholders within the firm
• Assisting with cash management
• Generating client update presentations and pitch-books
• Executing client orders (FX and Cash Equities)
• Preparing for / processing client meetings
• Keeping relationship managers up-to-date with all client rated information and delegating tasks accordingly
• General administrative tasks such as scheduling, organising travel arrangements, conference call planning, documentation, etc...
• Initiate projects to enhance existing processes and contribute ideas for improvements to the team and to management
• You have a Commercial/Finance/banking or mathematics oriented education and degree.
• You are a strong team player who is highly organised, logical in your approach, have an eye for detail, and are able to handle many parallel tasks
• You have a good understanding of the private client industry and its products
• You understand and enjoy dealing with sophisticated private investors
• You are a self-starter who is able to identify and solve problems independently
• You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
• You are fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages are beneficial
• You have authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
You will benefit from a company which offers attractive conditions and development of employees and an exclusive investment management environment.