Financial Analyst Finance Analyst
- 12 month FTC
- FTSE 100 Business
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Financial Analyst
to join a FTSE 100 business in the telecommunication sector. The role will be paying £40-45k on a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC). Key Responsibilities:
- Consolidate the monthly actuals and KPIs
- Build strong relationships with the Customer Facing Units/Corporate Units
- Responsible for the reporting and forecasting tool known as the "A3"
- Identify and implement improvements to the processes and controls
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information produced
- Fully or part qualified with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to communicate the analysis in a simple way
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.