Financial Analyst/Assistant Manager Finance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BFC Bank Limited
- 11 Feb 19
BFC Bank is current seeking for a fresh graduate with limited experience to fill the role of Financial Analyst/Assistant Manager Finance. The individual will be a member of the team which supports Head of Financial Reporting to produce monthly management information of all banking business units and the annual statutory financial statements of the Bank. The responsibilities of the role will specifically include reconciliation of bank accounts, investigation of the errors as well as assistance in preparation and submission of MI Reports to Group and Executive Committee of the Bank
• Preparation of all MI Reporting and Financial Reporting
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Nostros and Cash at vaults and tills of the Bank branches
• Reconciliation of Intercompany accounts.
• Reconciliation of other accounts in the general ledger
• Controlling bank and intercompany reconciliations and carrying out investigations for unreconciled items.
• Assisting in preparation of monthly management information and group reporting
• Liaison with off shore reconciliation service provider
• Provide support for the preparation of Bank’s annual statutory accounts.
• Providing necessary support for financial and regulatory reporting projects
• Ad - hoc reports and projects – System implementation testing, reviewing accounting flow and account mapping.
• Assist in developing procedures and controls of the finance function
• Bank’s 5 year budget & financial projections and strategic plan of the Bank
• Educated to a 2.2 degree level or/and part qualified accountant.
• Good A Level and GCSE Level grades
• Looking to study for ACA, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent accounting qualification
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Up to 2 years experience in an accounting role within Banking/Financial Services
• High level competence and proficiency in Excel skills, use of spreadsheet for analysis and similar IT programmes
• Good analytical skills and high level of numeracy
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good Interpersonal / communication skills
**** NO AGENCIES ****