Financial Analyst, AVP
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Financial Analyst, AVPThe role exists to support SSGA EMEA business management with the provision of Fund and client level profitability analytics to aid in pricing, new business generation and business transformation decision making. The role also exists to provide regular financial reports for SSGA's Legal Entity Boards.
- Monthly revenue analytics and reporting. Modelling the drivers of the business' revenue performance vs plan and prior periods eg Markets, FX, Net New Business etc.
- Pricing and Profitability modelling for new business proposals including break-even analysis for new fund launches
- Supervising the preparation of quarterly Fund profitability metrics. Analysing data and presenting recommendations to senior Business management.
- Liaising with business to complete revenue and expense forecasts for the region; Legal Entity and Business Units.
- Annual budgeting and multi-year planning.
- Supervise the preparation of Legal Entity Financial reports for the various SSGA Boards.
- Ad Hoc Requests
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Education / Skills
University Degree +2:1
Interpersonal, numerical, problem solving, analytical, IT - Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, Investment Management industry knowledge
Ability to work under pressure, team player, self-starter