Financial Control Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Brand new Financial Control role at Challenger bank based in Central London, working closely with the Head of Finance, with opportunity to build out a rapidly expanding team across various different Geographic regions.
- Preparing MIS Packs as well as producing reconciliation of balance sheet and clearing Suspense Accounts
- Country Statutory Returns for Central Bank and other local regulatory bodies.
- Audit confirmation of company audit requests
- Prepare annual cost budget
- Support the Head of Finance in reviewing Daily Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss.
- Strong academic background with a qualification in a Finance, Economic or Mathematical subject.
- Must be a qualified Accountant.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience within Financial Control, ideally from a bank.
- Experience with banking products is desirable.
- Possess strong communications skills to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Be able to not only analyse data, but be confident in putting context behind this data for senior management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a committed attitude and the ability to work both independently and as a team with senior management and company stakeholders in a performance-driven environment.
- Advanced system knowledge, including MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup etc.) would be beneficial.
Why this role?
Salary of up to £60,000 dependant on level of experience and subject to skillset and interview process.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: josroberts@astoncarter.(com).
Or alternatively, give me a call on 0207 997 1112 if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
Key Skills - Reporting, Regulation, Regulatory Reporting, Finance, Banking, Investment, VBA, Excel, Accounting, Project Management, Projects, Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Risk, Capital, Revenue, reporting, capital management, Control, Product Control, Repo, Derivative, Derivatives, , Flow Rates, Rates, Structured Credit, Structured, Fixed Income, , equities, structured notes, financial control, business control, ACA, ACCA, AVP, Bank