- GBP75000 - GBP80000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Financial Controller required in a growing Real Estate Investment Management firm based in London. A challenge orientated Finance professional would suit this growing environment.
Our client are a growing Real Estate investment firm based in London, as the firm continues to develop there is a requirement for a high standard finance function to facilitate the growth and contribute to the firm's strategic growth plans.
The Financial Controller based in London will hold the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of cashflow planning / budgeting / forecasting for the firm
- Working with the Management Committee to design and implement the strategy.
- Oversight of the monthly close, reconciliations, production of management accounts, payroll, payment processing etc.
- Oversight of the VAT and other tax matters.
- Production of the annual accounts.
- Supervise the wider finance team
- Review of all regulatory returns
The Financial Controller based in London will have had the following exposure:
- The proven ability to take responsibility and effect change within an organisation.
- Self starter.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified
- Experienced with dealing with senior management.
- Trustworthy with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in SME organisations, preferably boutique finance.
Excellent salary and bonus prospects