- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
The successful Financial Controller will be responsible for all areas of the Finance and Compliance functions.
My client is an International Fund Management Firm with an office in London where the role will be based.
The successful Financial Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all corporate accounting including balance sheet reconciliations, P&L review and the preparation of timely and accurate group monthly management accounts and reports for management
- Production of statutory accounts for the Group and its various subsidiary companies
- Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
- Overseeing monthly processing of payroll / payments / benefits to employees in all offices
- Ensure returns for Corporation tax, VAT, P35, P11d and other relevant taxes are calculated, submitted, and payments made on time and that all relevant regulations are complied with
- Manage relationships with auditors, tax advisers, brokers, bankers and other parties in consultation with the Directors
Main contact with the FCA
- Developing & maintaining the UK / Group Compliance Manual and associated policies
- Establishing and maintaining applicable procedures
- Responsible for the day to day compliance monitoring and ensuring remedial action if needed
The successful Financial Controller will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
9 month maternity leave cover