Our client, a global asset management company, currently seeks a Financial Controller, to be based in their London office.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
* Supporting the European CFO in relation to all finance and accounting matters for the legal entities in Europe
* The accounting and control functions, financial reporting, planning, forecasting, analysis and regulatory reporting
* Maintaining a robust financial control environment and monitoring all finance outsourcing arrangements with the SSC
* Producing the annual audited financial statements including working with the auditors in completing the annual audit process
* Preparing the FCA returns including the annual Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process document for the Board
* Producing the annual plan and forecasts including revenue, expenses, AUM and net cash flows as inputs to the annual planning cycle
* Dealing with all corporation tax, income tax and national insurance matters
As such, the successful Financial Controller must have the following skills and experience:
* Qualified accountant with broad finance experience including extensive financial and regulatory reporting gained ideally in Asset Management
* Strong financial control mindset with technical accounting and taxation knowledge
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work across global regions and time zones
* Experience of working in a similar role supporting the senior management team as a trusted business partner
If you have the above qualities, and wish to further your career as a Financial Controller, then please apply today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003