I am currently working with a leading, reputable real estate debt fund based in the City. The firm, since 2014, have invested over £6bn across real estate debt and equity and they are seeking an ambitious, qualified accountant to manage all aspects of the asset management function.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial aspects
- Oversee the preparation of the financial accounts and management information to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time
- Development of Management Reporting packs including KPI and segmental analysis
- Financial management and control of the asset management platform
- Responsible for all tax compliance (including VAT, Corporation Tax).
- Management of transfer pricing frameworks