The Financial Controller will be responsible for all legal entity and financial control within the business. This person will also manage a small team of direct reports.
My client is a leading international Financial Services business.
The successful Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Managing, developing and mentoring a small team of direct reports
- External regulatory reporting
- Financial control including oversight of the P&L
- Managing accounting operations
- Legal entity controls and reporting
- Finance projects and change
The successful Financial Controller will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- Have a Financial Services background
- Have people management experience
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong track record managing internal and external stakeholders
This is a permanent Financial Controller role based in the City of London. The salary on offer will be £85,000 - £100,000 basic depending on experience.