The Financial Controller will report to the CEO and work closely with the Board.
* Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice in UK, Europe and other jurisdictions as required
* Oversee the various reporting related software systems and ensure their smooth functioning
* Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place
* Monitor and report on the financial health of the organisation
* Oversee the production of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and audits.
* Oversee all financial transactions and fund raising efforts
* Liaise with relevant staff, committee members and/or volunteers to ensure the financial viability of the organisation
Experience with accounting and stock management systems and the understanding the integration of various applications, as well as the ability to navigate basic software systems
Able to work on own initiative
* Experience of international reporting desirable.
Pivotal role at a well known company.