Financial Controller - PE Fund Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Opportunity to join a well established PE fund manager aiming to fund raise again at the end of this year with a clear vision on progressing this role into being their Finance Director.
Maldon Partners are currently recruiting on behalf of a UK mid-market Private Equity specialist. Our client have asked us to identify a financial controller to join them and be part of longer term succession planning for the team and to ultimately be finance director within 3-5 years.
Role Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of an assistant financial controller who is responsible for fund and management accounting
- Valuations (including membership of the Valuation Committee)
- Tax computations (corporate, LLP and fund partnerships)
- FATCA reporting
- VAT returns (including partial exemption calculations)
- Investment Track Record reporting and monitoring
- Investor Queries
- Fund Raising Support
Applicants should be qualified accountants with experience in fund management, with a preference for that experience to have been gained within Private Equity. You will be experienced in managing external tax advisors, have been part of the valuations process before and have a good understanding of the fund accounting process.