Financial Controller / Analyst (Private Equity)
- £50k - £60k + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to join this busy Private Equity and Real Estate investment firm in a highly commercial and broad role.
Based in the West End, the company have a sizeable portfolio and significant deployable capital. They are boutique, highly flexible and entrepreneurial with their approach. They look at large, complex transactions and have an excellent track record of achieving significant investment returns.
This role sits within finance but has a broad remit including asset management, ongoing performance analysis of the portfolio, corporate finance, fund accounting / structuring and supporting the investment team due diligence and transactions.
• Qualified Accountant, ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
• Strong core accounting skills
• Experience of FCA-regulated structures and businesses
• Good financial and accounting modelling skills in Excel
• Commercially and entrepreneurially minded
• Some exposure to private equity (or similar) fund structures is beneficial
• Experience of Real Estate would be beneficial
• Flexible, hard-working, individual who would thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment