Financial Crime Advisory
London, England, United Kingdom
A top tier international bank is looking for an enthusiastic candidate for an AML/Financial Crime Advisory role. This would be a great opportunity to step up for someone who is 1-3 years into their financial crime career.
- Assessing the risks and advising various parts of the business on how they should be mitigated.
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory updates.
- Present findings to senior management and provide strategies on how to resolve issues found.
- Assisting junior colleagues on an ad hoc basis.
- Very familiar with the FCA handbook.
- Experience dealing with senior or difficult stakeholders.
- Compliance qualification desirable.
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure.