Financial Crime Analyst - Dutch Speaking (based in Rotterdam)
Large, International Financial Institution based in Rotterdam searching for a Dutch-Speaking Financial Crime Analyst for a 5 month Fixed Term Contract.
A large, international financial institution are searching for a Financial Crime Analyst to join them on a 5 month initial (Maternity Cover) contract based (full time) in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
This position is based in Holland and will require you to communicate risks to senior stakeholders and interpret regulation review deals in Dutch, so you will need to have a Native/fluent level of the Dutch language to be considered for the role.
You must have prior Financial Crime experience working in a regulated Financial Institution, but this can be from Banking/Asset Management/Brokerage/Insurance etc.
The Financial Crime Analyst will work under the Financial Crime Manager (based in UK) and work closely with the Financial Crime Snr (based in NL) and be responsible for:
- Supporting the business in executing Customer Due Diligence processes
- Developing policy and process around financial crime topics;
- Supporting the operation of the group's Financial Crime Committee (FCC) by
- Providing assistance in financial crime related projects e.g. Financial crime screening tooling review
- Production of MI to be reported to the FCC; and
- Promoting the FCU as a centre of excellence for financial crime matters to the business
- Develop skills to be able to handle financial crime related queries from the business
- Monitoring trends in financial crime regulation.
A candidate who has experience in the following areas would be highly desireable:
- Sanctions, and communicating sanctions risks up to board level.
- Horizon scanning for changes in Financial Crime legislation / regulation.
If you are interested in the role or would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to click apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.