Financial Crime Analytics Director – Screening List Management – Investment Bank
- Salary:£130,000 - £170,000 basic salary + bonus + benefits
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:17 Oct 17
Financial Crime Analytics Director – Screening List Management – Investment Bank A leading investment bank are improving their control environment for their anti-financial crime division and have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Analytics Director to play a key role in the implementation of new screening list management capabilities.
As aFinancial Crime Analytics Director you will be responsible for implementing new controls and models within the banks analytical name screening list capabilities, to ensure the risk profile of the banks clients is properly screened and understood. This is a senior role however it is highly analytical, requiring a robust understanding of analytics platforms, name list screening systems and the data inputs for these platforms.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years financial crime or risk experience within major investment banking institutions
- Demonstrable experience with analytics platforms for data mining and statistical analysis
- Experience with name list screening systems (Fircosoft, Oracle WatchList)
- Strong understanding of Financial Crime Compliance, Risk Assessment or Quality
- Proven experience operating at the (Executive) Director level within a banking environment
- Strong project management and workflow management skills in complex environments
- Degree educated or higher in Maths, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science or related
This is a £130,000 - £170,000 basic salary + bonus + benefits role based London.