Financial Crime Audit (£65,000 - £80,000)
- £65,000 - £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Holmes Search
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Financial Crime Auditor required to work at an investment Bank based in London. This role will offer the opportunity to travel internationally too US, Europe and Asia.
Are you someone who thrives off a challenge? Do you enjoy keeping your brain active and alert? If you are keen to broaden your skills and experience with an established Bank then read on!
We are looking for a Financial Crime Auditor to join the team of a London based investment bank. We need an intelligent and articulate individual who is driven to improve their skills. They have been building out the Financial Crime team and are now looking to increase the size of their 3rd line/auditing team. The team are always after new ways in which they can become stronger and more efficient. Your colleagues within the team already demonstrate exceptional knowledge and excellent intellect. Our client needs an individual who is looking for excellent exposure as well as the willingness for international travel to Us, Europe and Asia.
This role will offer you the chance to grow and progress at every stage of your career. Working at Mid cap bank such as this one will boost your exposure and give you plenty of opportunities to progress your career.
If you are in Financial Crime Audit or Assurance at an investment banking or are looking to progress your career further I would love to hear from you. We are looking for minimum of 7 years experience in financial crime Audit especially around AML and sanctions. Equally being educated to a degree level is crucial for this role and whilst it is not essential foreign language skills, in particular German, are incredibly advantageous.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Staying up to date on relevant laws, rules and regulations related to the UK region and partner with Audit in Frankfurt and the Compliance function to ensure regulatory risks are properly articulated
- Adhere to all internal procedures
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls
- Preform the validation of remediation activities to ensure identified control issues have been effectively resolved
- Formulation of risk based all-round recommendations to mitigate identified risks