Financial Crime Change Consultant
- Competitive Salary
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 18 Sep 17
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
A Capco Opportunity
Financial Crime Change Management Consultant
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Financial Crime Change Management Consultant.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management.
Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com and check out our new video: http://bit.ly/AreYouCapco
Let’s Get Down To Business
Capco are looking for a Financial Crime Change Management Consultant to join our growing financial crime practice. We need people who can bring financial crime subject matter expertise to fast-paced, large-scale change programmes. We’re after people ready to take on responsibility in programme and project management or business analysis working across AML, Onboarding and KYC, CTF, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Cyber Security, Fraud, or Market Abuse.
Whatever your level, you will be taking a key role in planning, mobilising and executing programmes and your responsibilities will include advising clients on tackling their most pressing matters across these core financial crime areas.
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Extensive programme and project management experience, working on end-to-end change project
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis methodologies
- Experience of carrying out or managing Business Acceptance Testing within the development lifecycle
- Implementation of on-boarding, transaction monitoring and screening system
- Experience in performing programme diagnostic and implementing delivery assurance plans
- Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture