Financial Crime Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 May 18 2018-05-10
We are looking for experienced financial crime consultants to join us to help drive forward the continued development of our financial crime practice. The role involves playing a leading part in all the team’s activities – marketing and business development, delivering work to clients, project management, maintenance of technical knowledge, and contributing more generally to the development of Bovill.
Since we started in 1999 we’ve been helping businesses in financial services (anything from high street banks to small start-ups) to thrive. We’ve built a team of professionals with the right experience and know-how to deal with regulation so clients can focus on their business goals. We are now about 85 people, with over 500 clients across the US, Europe and Asia with offices in London, Chicago, Hong Kong and Singapore working together to create a unique global advisory offering. And we are proud to stay independently owned.
As we specialise in helping clients solve difficult and interesting problems, we look for people who thrive on intellectual challenge, can roll up their sleeves to delve into issues and get satisfaction from helping clients, conduct a thorough analysis of a problem and translate that into practical advice. So we set high standards.
The ideal candidate
You will have professional experience in financial services or a professional services environment. While the discipline isn’t important, you need to be educated to good degree level and possibly working towards or holding a relevant professional financial services qualification. As well as excellent academic credentials, first class communication skills, a passion for solving interesting problems, a love of managing relationships with clients and great teamwork are also important. We are looking for individuals that can hit the ground running.
You will be able to demonstrate deep technical knowledge, application and experience in one or more of the following:
- Enterprise-wide Financial Crime/AML Risk Assessment
- Finance Crime Framework Reviews.
- FCC/AML Customer Risk Rating Methodology
- Transaction Monitoring and Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Economic and Trade Sanctions
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast moving environment with plenty of scope for progression
- Plenty of scope for training and development
- A competitive compensation package, including an opportunity for a profit related bonus