Financial Crime Esculations Manager - VP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Audit
- 26 Jun 18 2018-06-26
A large global bank is seeking a Financial Crime Esculations Manager for their London office
As the Financial Crime Escalations Manager, you will:
- Act as the first point of escalation within Line 1. Review escalations following agreed guidelines and procedures for their assessment, engaging with those requiring advice as required (i.e. further information required).
- Perform investigations using a variety of tools including internal systems, internet searches, proprietary and 3rd party databases in accordance with internal policy and regulatory standards.
- Formalise and document a view, with supporting rationale on the FC risks presented by the escalation.
- Engage and manage relationships with the Line 1 business and internal Line 2 FC Compliance stakeholders to ensure a high quality integrated service is provided on time and to budget, and in order to ensure that businesses understand compliance initiatives and act upon recommendations as appropriate.
- Close out the escalation, feeding back its conclusion to Line 1 (where possible) or escalate the alert as appropriate.
- Raise internal reports where a potential sanctions link, PEP match, suspicious activity etc. has been identified following the agreed internal escalation and review procedure.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong working knowledge of the global legislative and regulatory framework for FC (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption).
- Fluent in English
- Analytical thinker with at least 4-5 years relevant experience in analysis/ investigation, management and FC.
- Experience in AML/Sanctions investigations with product specific knowledge including Trade Finance, Asset Finance and Invoice Finance.
- Prior experience of KYC/CDD also key
To learn more about this role or other opportunities, please get in touch with Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3862 2750