Financial Crime Manager
- AVP level
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Audit
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
A large international bank is seeking a new hire for their London based correspondent banking team. You will be part of a very well known team within the bank with excellent exposure to the wider business and scope for development
As the Financial Crime Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Head of Correspondent Banking by seeking:
- To support the Bank's Financial Crime Compliance function (FCC) in ensuring that the Bank operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements and all Group standards relating to anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML).
- Plan, lead and conduct AML investigations for potential suspicious activity, including those generated from detection scenario processes, the service of subpoenas and warrants, negative media reports, as well as other sources.
- To support the promotion of the business, culture and practice of FCC within the letter and spirit of the law and in accordance with Group standards.
- Respond promptly to any regulatory requests relating to AML and CTF.
- Assist in management information (MI) reporting.
The ideal candidate sought will have:
- Banking experience, ideally with an understanding of transaction monitoring and risk management
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, Name and Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring and Case Management.
The Line Manager for this specific role is outstanding with a real commitment to staff development and has an exceptional retention rate.
To learn more about this role, please get in touch with Jess on email@example.com or on 020 38622750