A well know financial institution are looking to hire a Financial Crime Prevention Manager for an initial 12-month FTC to support a change programme within their FLOD and SLOD, with the possibility of a permanent position.
The organisation is currently going through a review and update of their policy areas and then designing the procedural guidelines.
- Ensure financial crime prevention programme is integrated into and in compliance with the risk management framework
- Maintenance of Financial Crime Policies
- AML / CTF risk assessment methodology
- Supporting FinCrim relationship management with all external business stakeholders
- Sanctions & PEPS screening protocols, review & escalations of potential matches
- Financial Crime and Transaction Monitoring – maintenance and review of output
- Horizon scanning and escalation of upcoming changes to financial crime related regulation, legislation and guidance
For this role the ideal candidate will have experience of team management, procedure and policy design and implementation and engaging with senior stakeholders.
You will have a thorough knowledge of UK financial crime legislation (i.e. MLR2017, 5th EUMLD, POCA, JMLSG guidelines) and have experience of building a best in industry financial crime programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced financial crime practitioner to join a high performing business and have a real impact on the operation of the function.