Financial Crime Quality Assurance VP
- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
The role holder will be tasked with ensuring the Bank's compliance with applicable Financial Crime legislation and regulations, as well as internal policies. They will also be responsible for promoting the awareness of the Financial Crime function within the Bank.
- Lead and participate in the review of high risk client files produced by the Bank's CDD teams, to ensure accurate and consistent application of Client ID Programme.
- Ensure the delivery of accurate high risk client summaries to the MLRO and the wider FCC team, detailing all risk factors identified and mitigated to allow for assessment and approval
- Timely completion and delivery of QA process for low and medium risk client files produced by the CDD teams to ensure Client Identification Programme standards are applied to all new and existing clients.
- KYC/AML experience preferably within an investment banking environment
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Good knowledge of Legal, regulatory and internal control requirements relating to the Financial Crime function including Money laundering Regulations, JMLSG Guidance and OFAC.
- Excellent time management
- Microsoft Office skills
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience, for futher information.