Financial Crime Risk - Senior Data Analytics Lead
- 70,000 - 90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 Jan 18 2018-01-21
The role holder will act as a focal point for Data Analytics for major programmes within Financial Crime Risk for one of the World's largest Banks. Driving the strategy for Data across the organisation and advising on best practice for use of data within Financial Crime.
Financial Crime Risk - Senior Data Analytics Lead £70,000-£90,000
Financial Crime, Risk Management, Data, Analytics, Transaction Monitoring, Typologies, Scenarios, Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance, Data Strategy, Data Management, Impact Analysis, Retail, Wealth, Global Banking.
My Client is one of the Wolrd's largest Banks, with a Global remit. Due to exceptionally heavy investment in the data and analytics spaces they are looking to add a senior member of staff to act as the lead for data strategy and management within Financial Crime across Retail Banking & Wealth Management spaces.
On a day to day basis you would be responsible for sitting down with top business stakeholders throughout the organisation, using data to advise on best practise and strategy for functional pieces of work such as: Transaction Monitoring Scenarios or AML Risk Management & Typologies. As such, my client is ideally looking for a candidate with a good level of relevant stakeholder work within either another top bank or a major consultancy.
- Deep understanding of the Financial Crime space, working knowledge of relevant AML Policies
- Experience handling complex or large data sets and managing functional data effectively to support Compliance and/or Risk Management
- Risk and control focussed mind set
- Background working with Transaction Monitoring systems and Typologies/Scenarios (not required).