Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Officer
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
A private banking arm of an investment bank is seeking a Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Officer to help clear screening alerts on a contractual basis.
The private banking arm of a large investment bank in Greater London is seeking a Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring Officer to join their team. Your main task as a will be to assist the Group Head of Financial Crime to ensure the business is compliant in regards to all legislation, regulations and best practices.
This role focuses on the AML Financial Crime aspect to help on many regulatory projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review alerts in relation to AML
- Ensure business remains compliant with Financial Crime Regulations
- Build and strengthen relationships with staff
- Escalate concerns regarding alerts to Group Head of Financial Crime
- Maintain MI logs and assist with creating MI
- Assist Compliance colleagues with improvements
- AML Financial Crime Compliance experience
- Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Experience clearing alerts
- Knowledge of screening software
- Excellent Excel skills
- Record keeping skills
- Confidence to escalate