Working closely with the 1st line FCC team this role will be to support the Head of Financial Crime policy and Procedure in creating the framework and toolkit to ensure adherence to AMLD 5 and other UK/international FCC rules.
- Lead on developing and maintaining the Financial Crime oversight function by advising on the continual update and enhancement of relevant policies and procedures and local addenda in line with all FCC regulatory obligations and relevant risk events.
- Oversight of on-boarding and periodic risk-based Customer Due Diligence (CDD) including interpritation of guidance issued by the FCA and JMLSG
- Ensuring MI relating to Fraud and Financial Crime processes within the firm is inline with regulations.
- Review and update policies, procedures, systems and controls to mitigate Fraud & Financial crime risks.
- Ensure arrangements for awareness and training across Financial crime matters including delivery of training to bank staff on Fraud and FCC.
- Ensure governance arrangements with regards to relationships of any outsourced AML/CTF activities.
- Delivery of mandatory external reporting relating to FCC matters within the bank.
- Successful applicant expected to be conversant in all Compliance Risk Pillars however will lead/ act as the SME for the AML/CTF pillar