Financial Crime & Compliance Manager - Fintech FX Brokerage
- £30,000 - £35,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- LJM Recruitment
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
Requiring an ambitious, creative yet pragmatic AML and Compliance professional with ability to think outside the box to fully contribute and grow within the business through an exciting time. The role involves working closely with the Head of Compliance and MLRO to assist in managing AML/Financial Crime and Compliance risks across the business. The role requires a high level of integrity, business savvy and flexibility to challenge existing industry standards and to deliver to the highest of standards.
The role is to support and coordinate the management of the business’s money laundering and terrorist financing risk procedures
• Responsibility for the company’s compliance with FCA rules, systems and controls against money laundering
• Complete and submit SAR’s to National Crime Agency
• Responsibility for ensuring the business maintains strong relationships and a sound reputation with law enforcement agencies
An experienced (2-5 years) AML & Compliance person gained either in a Bank, Payments or FX industry, you will also have a good understanding and working knowledge of addressing sanction related issues and alerts.
• Good understanding and working knowledge of the FCA Handbook, UK and EU regulatory issues, AML/CTF and other relevant financial crime regulations, such as Sanctions and Anti Bribery and Corruption. • Strong interpersonal and organisational skills. • Excellent minute taking skills.
• A Fintech company specialising in cross border payment solutions for both private and corporate markets.
• Based in Old Street, London.
• Established in 2013, they have enjoyed unprecedented growth. Disrupting accepted standards and enhancing our pioneering product.