Our projects are challenging and often time pressured and will in some cases involve working in large multi-disciplinary project teams.
Working as an Assistant Manager in our team you will assist in delivering and reviewing a wide range of modelling engagements supporting our clients in making critical business decisions.
• Act as day to day lead for the project that you are currently working on both in the office and on client site, typically on smaller jobs
• Act as a modelling resource to support senior team members on larger projects, typically assisting in the development of integrated financial models.
• Work with senior team members to scope, design and develop complex business models
• Support senior team members in the presentation of deliverables to senior client management
• Work collaboratively with client staff and management, often working in joint teams in the development and delivery of recommendations.
• Have the opportunity to contribute to our business development initiatives and be an integral part of the sales team
• Contribute towards the development of the team and our propositions; contribute towards organising/guiding training and development of team
Work experience requirement:
• Proven experience of developing and delivering models
• Intellectual agility, inquisitiveness and an ability to work independently; be comfortable developing answers and solutions often when the client requirement remains unclear, or changes.
• Goal driven - focused on helping the client to understand issues and resolve key questions; ability to drive through to an outcome and to gain stakeholder support in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills combined with sound commercial/financial acumen.
• Problem solving: A pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving.
• Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines.
• Strong judgement and decision making capability
• Ability to assess technical information to distil the key strategic insights and convey these succinctly, clearly and confidently orally and in written form.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - compelling and well-structured written English is a critical requirement for the role
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours / work environments and locations