- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carpenter Farraday
- 02 Jul 18 2018-07-02
Carpenter Farraday are working with an entrepreneurial boutique who as part of their expansion plans and asset growth, require a Financial Planner to work with the firms existing client base, as well as assisting the partners in identifying new clients across the UK HNW and UHNW market. We are looking for an ambitious Financial Planner, who would aspire to reach chartered status within a high end wealth partnership.
The role requires previous Financial Planning experience, however you will receive on the job training and development as you gain access to their established client base and progress to achieve Chartered Financial Planning status. The firm’s employees have decades of experience within strategic Financial Planning and global investment management and you will get exposure to some of the leading specialists in the market within this firm.
The boutique size of the firm enables trainees to work alongside the Managing Partners of the business and quickly increase their level of responsibility.
Our client prides themselves on their entrepreneurialism and flexibility which enables them to provide a very personalised service to clients, whilst also cultivating a working environment that supports employees’ personal growth and development. This enables employees to work where they find their strengths, for example focussing on report writing, or focussing on client contact.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners of the business and support them in their role.
- Ensure advice given is in line with the Partners file notes and matches the clients attitude to risk and needs & objectives.
- Assist and potentially challenge the advice given by colleagues in a constructive manner.
- Produce detailed pension transfer reports
- Meeting existing clients to discuss their Financial Planning needs
- Attending new client meetings and supporting the clients in winning business
- Minimum five years experience in a Financial Planning environment.
- Highly technical
- Undergraduate Degree from leading University
- Experience in pensions desired but not essential
- Experienced in report writing.
- Qualified to level 4, diploma in financial planning