Financial Planning & Analysis Associate
- £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- PSD London
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Our client is an international consumer lending company, operating a number of market leading consumer credit products
~~We are currently searching for a bright, energetic, and ambitious Financial Planning & Analysis Associate to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team. As an Associate you’ll be a skilful collaborator, thriving in a fast-paced, innovative environment, will be expected to partner across the organisation at all levels on key strategic projects and analyses, driving business insights and executing on key deliverables for the company. The role will be based in London and dedicated to the responsibilities of a regulated Financial Services institution.
• Develop and analyse business unit economics and forecasted performance modelling through collaboration with key stakeholders
• File VAT returns, lead FCA reporting, and oversee annual audits and filing.
• Partner with Operations, Marketing, Technology and Business Development teams to provide analytical and financial support.
• Facilitate strategic and tactical decision making through developing, preparing, analysing, and drawing insights from periodic management, operational, and financial reporting.
• Seek to improve analytic and reporting approaches to drive greater understanding of business economics.
• Develop and share deep market insights and high-impact analysis about relevant industry trends, new product opportunities, and potential market expansions to provide strategic and analytical support to prioritise key investments and opportunities.
What we are looking for
• 3+ years in company finance, public accounting, investment banking, financial rotational program, or consulting
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or equivalent track record
• Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion and to present conclusions in an organised and thoughtful fashion
• Strong financial modelling skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Be a motivated, results-oriented self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, utilising advanced problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Ability to influence and communicate successfully, synthesizing complex ideas into actionable insights and conclusions, and delivering organised and impactful communications to business partners
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and project management skills
• Exposure to the Consumer Credit industry would be handy but not essential
• Systems knowledge - ERP (Workday), CPM software (Microstrategy), and SQL