Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Award Winning Bank - City of London Salary - up to £75k (dependant upon experience)
We are currently recruiting for an award winning Financial Services/Banking organisation who are looking to recruit a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic FP&A Manager for their expanding team in the City of London.
The role is supporting the Head of Financial Planning ＆Analysis in the delivery of the Group's annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts. In addition, you will be responsible for Group level management reporting and analysis and will support the business Executive and Board by providing analysis, guidance and challenge on business level reporting.
The FP&A Manager will assist in all aspects of the formal corporate planning cycle, engaging senior stakeholders and finance business partners, delivering insightful presentation packs to ExCo, which highlight areas of focus, as well as complex analysis in response to varied ad-hoc commercial questioning.
- Production of the monthly performance pack.
- Take responsibility for the Group budgeting and forecasting processes, co-ordinating with Business Unit leaders as well as Heads of Group Functions
- Ownership of the monthly forecasting process (cashflow and monthly rolling forecasts) and the planning model including any additional modelling requirement
- Design and management of annual budgeting process
- Review process after each cycle, making and suggesting improvements to it
- Accountable for production of the performance reporting for month end ensuring that slides and commentary for various governance boards are insightful and relevant to make informed business decisions
- Providing insight into the future financial position through monitoring of Scorecard
- Analysis of current and past trends of key performance indicators including revenue, impairments and balance sheet to understand and highlight variances, providing relevant insight wherever appropriate.
- Responsible for delivering monthly and ad-hoc analysis required to provide financial support to senior management and the wider business to assist key decision making at Group level
- Responsible for actively improving and shaping future reporting processes to ensure continuous improvement
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualification is essential
- Financial Services experience, preferably Banking
- Strong analytical skills and modelling skills
- Strong experience of budgeting and reforecasting processes
- Ability to determine the key drivers of a result and articulately explain the "story"
- Strong data management, Power Point and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be essential to liaise and challenge key stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic growing Banking organisation where you will gain valuable career experience.