Financial Planning and Analysis
- £400 - £550
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
My client, a Leading Global Bank, Is seeking multiple Professionals to work in the Europe Financial Planning & Analysis team within Business Finance. The Bank will be split into the UK Ring-Fenced Bank and the Non-Ring-Fenced Bank. The role holders will support the production of internal reporting information for the NRFB.
Roles and responsibilities are set out below:
- The team is responsible for delivering monthly financial reports for the Europe executive committees and board providing detailed information on the financial performance.
- The team is responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of all internal reporting deliverables.
- Develop new reporting and enhancement of existing reporting output.
- The team co-ordinates the monthly Flash / Forecast and Target Change process.
- Help Liaise with global businesses and other stakeholders to ensure projections are prepared in a timely basis and are accurate.
- Insure the development of a new Flash reporting process in alignment with Group Internal Reporting requirements.
- The team works closely with Strategy, providing input into papers and presentations for Europe Board
- The team is high profile, with frequent exposure to the Europe CFO, the Head of FP&A, Europe Head of Strategy and other senior business leaders.
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant experience working in a Group (or regional) FP&A role in a large bank.
- Excellent oral and written English and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with a commercial bias, and an excellent grasp of business drivers.
- Proven influencing skills and an ability to engage and build relationships with a range of stakeholders, including senior management.
- Familiarity with MI systems and experience in Business Partnership is highly favourable.