Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager - Insurance
- £70,000 - £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
Our client, a leading Insurance Firm based in The City of London, requires a driven, ACA qualified Chartered Accountant to join their rapidly growing Insurance business in Central London with extensive FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) experience within Insurance.
The role sits within the Group FP&A function (Financial Planning and Analysis) and manages a small team. You will be comfortable dealing with board level directors on a daily basis
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic Financial Planning and Analysis team within a business that is committed to growth. You will have a global remit and the autonomy to drive change within your team.
This role would suit the following profile:
• Qualified Big 4 Chartered Accountant (ACA/ICAEW or equivalent) with insurance experience
• Analytical mind set with strong attention to detail
• Extensive experience of engaging with senior stakeholders in various departments
• Experience within an FP&A role, now looking to manage a team