Financial Reporting Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 03 Dec 18
A market leading investment bank is currently looking for a senior financial reporing manager to join them. Being fully qualfied, have previous banking experience and strong IFRS knowledge is key.
Financial reporting manager - Investment Bank
In this role, you will:
- Document and control the process for the clients external publications, consulting and presenting to senior management, and implementing their instructions around the documents
- Assist with the collection of and the assurance over the quality of complex financial information from across the bank.
- Act as main contact for Financial Reporting Developments and initiatives
- Oversee Internal Controls documentation, including SOX
- Lead and review the Annual Review
- Guide and direct members of the team in producing publications and the connected processes
- Consolidated financial information to senior management, including analysis and explanation of trends and performance.
- Fully Qualfied Accountant
- Significant accounting experience essential (preferably in banking)
- Familiarity with document production strongly preferred
- Understanding of the dynamics of the financial statements of a financial services organisation
- Strong knowledge of IFRS essential but awareness of other relevant regulatory issues also important
- Understanding of complex consolidation issues
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.