Financial & Regulatory Reporting Assistant Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jan 19
An SME banking client of ours is looking for a Financial & Regulatory Reporting Assistant Manager to be the key driver of developmental work arising from financial and regulatory reporting change. The job holder is tasked to provide support for the department in all matters relating to accounting standards and regulatory reporting requirements.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Management Information pack for all stakeholders, Regulatory reporting and to assist in Tax reporting.
- Provide effective and commercially focused management reporting packs together with insightful commentary and analysis.
- Liaise at a senior level with business leaders and other departments regarding Finance matters.
- Interpret numbers commercially, and effectively communicate these to the management and other relevant individuals.
- To assist in the department’s external relationships such as auditors, advisors and other stakeholders. To update accounting policies, procedures and controls systems
- Perform regular analysis of the accounting, regulatory capital and liquidity impact.
- Drive the strengthening of controls and ensure to have timely and appropriate processes to support the accuracy of all financial data.
- Assist in the implementation and subsequent reporting of new regulatory returns.
- Provide financial, capital and liquidity data to the Risk department for inclusion in the ICAAP and ILAAP.
- To prepare and review of procedure documentation for processes performed within the Finance function to ensure continuing relevance, maximise efficiency and mitigate operational risk.
- Oversee and monitor daily controls reports, sundry and suspense accounts reconciliations.
- Perform ad hoc tasks or projects as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Participate in execution of month-end and year-end procedures to produce regulatory and other mandatory returns.
- Understand and comply with the Bank's money laundering rules and procedures.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). Experience of monthly management accounting and PRA/FCA/BoE regulatory reporting.