Our client is looking for someone for a 14 Month FTC. The ideal candidate will have a Broad Finance background with some Regulatory Reporting exposure within Banking.
- Assist in the preparation/analysis of the annual financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Pillar 3 document to accompany the annual financial statements.
- Assist in/liaise with external auditors with regards to quarterly financial reviews performed for the purposes of parent company financial reporting.
- Production of EBA, FCA, PRA and Bank of England regulatory returns (inc. COREP, FINREP, ALMM) and be able to submit on different reporting platforms
- Oversee balance sheet accounts & reconciliations.
- Assist in the production of CRS/FATCA reporting.
- Assist in the production/review of corporation tax and VAT returns.
- Provide periodic/ad hoc financial reports to shareholders
- Assist in preparation of monthly management information reports with commentary for distribution to senior management.
- Production of financial/regulatory data for ALCO meetings
- Part Qualified/ Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Financial Services background with a preference for Banking
- Must have Regulatory Reporting experience ideally both Capital and Liquidity
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts, and statutory return reporting
- Good academics
- Short notice period