An opportunity has arisen for a Fixed Income Analyst in an Asset Management firm to become a revenue generator for a rapidly expanding disruptive Fintech. This role would allow you to move from a supporting Quant function to being part of a client-facing, revenue generating team.
Our client, that have spun out of one of the world's largest hedge funds, provide front to back services to the buy side – including risk management and quantitative modelling. They are currently expanding due to recent success and as part of this expansion they are looking for an experienced Quant Analyst / Portfolio Analyst, with a strong knowledge of Fixed Income, to lead a team of 3. This position will give you exposure to a variety of projects and has the capacity to grow into a client facing role.
- Play an integral role in leveraging the analytics to build a market leading system for traditional fixed income asset managers
- Quantitative modelling, risk analysis and curve construction
- Lead a team of 3 Analysts
- Professional experience as an Analyst in Fixed Income
- Knowledge of credit and rates markets and modelling
- An understanding of how traditional fixed income managers view and manage their risk
- Ability to communicate effectively with traders
- Proficient in C++