Fixed Income Associate
- GBP35000 - GBP42500 per annum + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 13 Jan 19
Fixed Income Associate Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a Fixed Income Associate to join their London office. They would ideally like someone onboard for early 2019. * Fixed Income, Equities or Derivatives' product knowledge * 2 to 5 years' experience within financial services
Fixed Income Associate
Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a Fixed Income Associate to join their London office. They would ideally like someone onboard for early 2019. They currently have a team of 3 people with the need to grow due to business demand. The team looks at New Issuance for Fixed Income Operations therefore a good product knowledge of Fixed Income would be beneficial. Additional role qualification below;
- Fixed Income, Equities or Derivatives' product knowledge
- 2 to 5 years' experience within financial services
- Any settlements experience would be beneficial - understanding of trade lifecycle
- Will be working in a Fixed Income Operations team
- New Issues experience would be a strong advantage
- Junior to middle level role
- Need to be a strong communicator and confident when speaking to Front Office
- Young dynamic team looking for someone who can grow within the business
The team closely liaise with trade underwriters, front office and sales so candidates need to confident, smart and sharp at all times. This is great opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term role where they can further develop their product knowledge and skills.
Please only apply if you have Fixed Income Operations experience. Role would suit people coming from a Trade Support or Analyst level role who is looking for the next step.
Competitive day rate and salary
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.