Fixed Income Attribution Analyst
- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
We are working with an Active Asset Manager looking to backfill a Fixed Income Attribution Analyst position following the promotion of the previous Manager to Junior PM and an Analyst to Manager, providing tangible examples of a visible career path towards the Front Office.
The role will focus on Fixed Income Attribution analysis and provide direct support to Portfolio Managers covering Credit, Emerging Markets, High Yield or Investment Grade desks. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing valuable insight to the investment process from the perspective of the Performance and Attribution Team.
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Experience working in Performance and Attribution for a vendor, custodian or asset manager.
- Fixed Income exposure gained practically and/or a relevant qualification (CIPM, CFA, FRM or Actuary).
- Experience in working with a fixed income attribution system (e.g. POINT) a plus.
- Strong skills using VBA.
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
Unfortunately, our client cannot provide sponsorship for this position.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com