Fixed Income High Yield Research Analyst
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description BASIC PURPOSE :
Working as part of the global research team, develop investment recommendations within assigned European high yield sector, for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work as part of the global fixed income investment department, developing specific investment recommendations for use by portfolio manager.
- Conduct deep fundamental independent research using sources such as company literature and financial statement's, various business publications and other external sources.
- Maintain on-going coverage of assigned industry sectors and highlight investment opportunities using written notes and participation in meeting and discussions with other analysts and portfolio manager.
- Act as the in-house expert on designated area of concentration.
- Performs additional duties as directed.
- Masters of Business Administration and/or CFA charterholder preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience as an analyst in the European high yield market - sellside or buyside.
- Ability to work independently, using research, analysis, and communication skills.
Click here If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."