Fixed Income Index Trader
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for CFA (or working towards) Candidate to join their Index Fixed Income team and work across all specialties.
The role requires extensive experience in Fixed Income Trading beyond the realms of Execution Only, with a multi-faceted skill-set demonstrating the ability to collaborate with Portfolio Managers effectively, conduct market research and thus enhance the investment decisions of Portfolio Managers. This opportunity would be ideal a junior trader looking to step up or a candidate from portfolio analyst or construction background looking to move into trading.
- Minimum of two years Fixed Income experience essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Fixed Income.
- Knowledge of Credit Trading, Analysts and or Portfolio Management highly desirable
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.