Fixed Income Interest Rate Trader, Global Corporate (Mandarin Speaking)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 09 Oct 17 2017-10-09
A growing international bank seek an individual with extensive knowledge of the Interest Rates business area to provide Transactional and execution support to the banks rates business. Knowledge of derivative product would be highly advantageous.
- Conduct bonds investment and trading, Repo, inter-bank lending and interest- rate derivatives products transactions.
- Draft bond investment credit limit application report
- Analyse and forecast the trends of interests, bond market and any other relevant markets
- Ensure that all the transactions are conducted in accordance with relevant regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Support the Team to achieve its goals set by the Headquarter
- Work alongside senior management on other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in fixed income and interest-rate derivative trading experience across multiple products
- Familiar with various categories of interest rate derivatives in the local market
- Experience in trading system operations i.e. Tradeweb, MarketAxess, FLEX
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin and English
- Ideally to have Master Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Management
- Must be eligible to work in the UK