Fixed Income MENA Sales - Off Cycle Internship
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
See job description for details
This is an internship opportunity in our Fixed Income Division within the Sales & Trading department based at our London office. The internship will be 6 months in duration starting in January 2018.
Please note your availability for the internship in your cover letter.
The 6 months Off-Cycle Internship Sales Role in Fixed Income (MENA Middle East & North Africa Sales Desk)
From the largest global institutions to the latest hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s major financial markets, including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange and commodities. Morgan Stanley professionals use the firm’s network and leading technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to assess and manage risk and to execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income division deals in incredibly diverse products, including interest rate and currency products, credit products, derivatives and commodities.
Interns will have the opportunity to develop and master the analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills they will need to succeed. The firm’s organizational structure offers opportunities for collaboration with more experienced colleagues and interaction with senior professionals.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
• Results-driven, able to perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
• Committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
• Ability to articulate complex ideas simply and summarise effectively
• Sound in both verbal and written communication
To apply for this internship position, fluent Arabic and English are required and have a strong academic background.
We operate on-going recruitment; therefore early application is strongly encouraged.*LI-JD2