Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst
- 25-30 per hour
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
A global Asset Manager are looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their Investment operations team, which provides operational investment support to the Portfolio Managers.
A global Asset Manager are seeking a Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst to join their London team on a contract basis. This will be for a minimum of 6 months with the view to make the position permanent.
Your responisbilities will include:
- Cash forecasting and monitoring of exposure.
- Verification of fund valuations.
- Performance calculation and query resolution.
- Investigating and resolving queries from internal and external clients.
- Support the monthly rebalancing process
- Regulatory Reporting
Skills required to be considered for the position:
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income is a must.
- Understanding NAV, unit price calculations and a competent knowledge of investment markets and settlement.
- Operations experience gained from an investment manager, custodian, prime broker, fund administrator, hedge fund, or investment bank.