Our client is known for their high ranking Fixed Income products. They are looking for a new member in their small product specialist team.
Sitting with the High Yield Investment Desk, this candidate will have a good understanding of Fixed Income, High Yield is advantageous. You will also be naturally client facing and be at a stage in your career where you are looking to increase your client contact.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional business that promises great career trajectory. Successful candidates will need to express gravitas, be extremely professional and efficient.
Main responsibilities include:
- Client Pitches: Assist in the development of presentations for client pitches
- Main product focused: European Investment Grade, European High Yield, Global High Yield and Global Hybrids
- Communicating the portfolio strategy both internally and externally
- Ensuring that product material is produced to a high standard and take the lead in devising content for marketing literature for sales channels
- Competitor analysis – collect and analyse comparative advantages among major peers and determine our product niche
- Provide regular updates of market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients
- RFP oversight - Ensure RFPs are completed with the highest standards possible and tailored to clients' needs
Ideally the candidate will have at least 2 years investment management experience, strong Fixed Income knowledge and academics are required. Educated up to degree standard, and have good numerical skills.