Fixed Income Sales to Central Banks, SWF’s & Supras
- Basic Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Eton Clarke
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
Eton Clarke is working closely with a global investment bank in their search for a flow rates salesperson covering Central Banks, SWF’s & Supranationals (either 100% or in conjunction with another institutional client base).
They are looking for a candidate at AVP to Junior Director level. The chosen candidate must have excellent knowledge & experience selling flow interest rate products including government bonds, SSA’s & light/vanilla interest rate derivatives.
- Selling/marketing of flow interest rate products including government bonds, SSA’s & light/vanilla interest rate derivatives.
- Coverage of central banks, sovereign wealth funds & supranational clients.
- Bachelor or above degree in Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within flow interest rate sales.
- Experience in central banks sales & sales to SWF’s / supras.
- Be located in London or willing to relocate.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Fixed Income Sales, Interest Rate Derivatives, Flow Rates Sales, Government Bond Sales, Central Bank Sales, IRD Sales Jobs, Rates Sales Jobs, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes; credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies